2nd Annual WRSA Puzzle Hunt
All WSRP students, family, and friends are invited to join this fun family event! Solve the puzzles, rush to the secret locations, score points, and eat plenty of pizza & salad catered by Nino’s, drinks, and dessert.
Players will solve puzzles taking them to many locations in the downtown Arlington Heights area in an effort to earn the most points.
- When: Sunday, October 1, registration at 2:15 pm, instructions and send-off at 2:30 pm
- Where: Meet at North School Park, N Evergreen Ave & E Eastman St, Arlington Heights to start the hunt
- End Time: 4:45 pm Check-In time at Pioneer Park, dinner served at 5:00 pm, room closes at 8:00pm
- Cost: $20 per person or $75 per household, includes plenty of pizza & salad catered by Nino’s, drinks, and dessert
- Team Size: 2-6 players. If you have already confirmed a team or partial team, please list all members below on the form. If you do not have a complete team, we will create one for you!t have a complete team, we will create one for you!
All Ages Welcome
Registration closes September 28.