What is WRSA?
WildStang Robotics Support Association (WRSA) is the 501(c)(3) not for profit parent support group for WildStang, District 214’s robotics team. WRSA has elected board members that serve to support the mission of the team. WRSA’s goals include providing financial, moral and organizational support to the team.
WRSA has supported the team recently by:
- Funding team trailer used to transport the robot, tools, and supplies to and from competitions.
- Providing admission fees for team members to visit the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Funding hotel room expenses for team mentors traveling with the team to competitions.
- Attending regional and championship competitions and cheering the team’s performance.
WildStang succeeds with support from parents and the community. WRSA’s role is to facilitate support for the Teachers, Coaches, Mentors & Kids. The WRSA Board cannot do this alone, we need YOU!
You can help by volunteering to work with any of the committees supporting the team throughout the year. These committees include:
- Spirit Committee (read more )
- Public Relations (read more)
- Hospitality Committee (read more)
- Fundraising Committee (read more)
There are plenty of opportunities to participate and support WildStang; you can chair a committee, participate in monthly Dine & Donate events, donate food items for concession sales, and attend a WRSA meeting and share your ideas.
Please subscribe to the WRSA events calendar and look for emails from the WRSA Board throughout the season for different ways that you can help support WildStang and our kids.