Due to inclement weather, we will be cancelling our meeting for tonight (Friday, January 18th). We currently do have plans to meet tomorrow, although we are postponing our official start time to 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM. MacArthur Middle School is planning to have the lot cleared for us (and other activities) in the early morning.
We will re-assess tomorrow morning, depending on current weather conditions. You will receive an email blast around 7:30 AM with final details regarding Saturday hours. If we do meet tomorrow, it will be completely optional. Those who were scheduled to come in, will not be penalized for missing our meeting.